Dirt Cup Filter for Select Stick Vacuums including Adapt Ion and PowerLifter Ion Stick Vacs, Series 2286, 2482.
To clean the filters follow these instructions:
- Turn the power OFF and remove the Dirt Tank
- Grasp filter tabs and lift up to remove the washable filter assembly from the Dirt Cup
- Grip the filter assembly and turn counter-clockwise and lift down to remove filter from filter screen
- Tap against the inside of a waste container, removing any visible dirt
- Replace filter back in the filter screen then turn clockwise to lock into place
- Attach filter assembly back into the dirt tank and attach to hand vacuum until it snaps securely in place.
NOTE: You may rinse the filter and filter screen in warm water to clean. The filter and filter screen need to be 100% dry before next use. The key to maximum performance is having a clean filter. Cleaning the filter after each use will help your vacuum operate at peak efficiency.