Your CrossWave® Cordless comes with a 3-in-1 Docking station that stores, charges and cleans your machine. We’ll walk you through all the features in this video.
- Your machine will start charging once it’s put on the dock as long as the docking station is plugged in. However, charging will pause when running the Clean Out cycle. Once the Clean Out cycle is complete, charging will resume.
- To clean out your machine, place it on the dock and fill the provided rinse cup with water. Make sure the dock is plugged in.
- Pour the water into the funnel on the docking station to the max fill line.
- Push and hold the Clean Out Button on top of the carry handle. The cycle will only run when the button is held down.
- Hold down the button for about 10-15 seconds to let machine flush out and pick up the water. Repeat as needed.
- The machine will stop automatically cleaning if the button is held down for more than a minute.
- Grab the Brush Roll Window at the front of the foot and pull up to remove.
- Pull the Brush Roll out by grabbing the tab and pulling upward.
- Put the Brush Roll upright in the drying tray to dry.
- Remove your CrossWave® from the docking station and wipe out the tray. Do NOT rinse the tray under running water as water could go into the charging plug.
- To store your machine, put the dock in a closet or basement until you use it next.
- Be sure to empty any remaining formula from the machine.
Now your machine will be clean and ready to go next time you need to use it!