Your CrossWave® Cordless vacuums and washes area rugs and hard floors. We’ll show you how to wash your hard floors in this video.
- Select the HARD FLOOR setting on your machine.
- Recline the body of the machine to start the Brush Roll spinning. To stop the Brush Roll spinning simply stand your CrossWave® up.
- Hold the solution spray trigger to apply the cleaning solution on each pass moving both forward and backward.
- Before each clean, hold the trigger for 10 seconds to prime the system.
- When the formula is flowing, you’ll see bubbles forming at the edges of the Brush Roll Window
- For challenging and stuck-on messes, here’s a neat trick
- Switch to area rug mode to increase the flow of your CrossWave®.
- Then hold your CrossWave® over the stubborn mess while holding the spray trigger
- Using short passes while holding down the trigger, the multi-surface brush roll will go to work.
- If you notice your CrossWave® leaving too much water on your floor, or you would like your floors to dry faster, release the spray trigger and go over your previously cleaned floor with dry passes.
With these easy steps you are well on your way to getting a better, quicker clean, with CrossWave® Cordless.