We’re so happy you bought a CrossWave® Cordless. This video will help you assemble your CrossWave® so you can experience its unique cleaning power.
- Start by sliding the handle into the body until it clicks into place.
- Insert the clean tank by aligning the grooves in the side of the tank. Push down until you hear a “click”
- Wrap the charging adapter cord around the tabs on the bottom of the 3-in-1 Docking Station
- Slide the overhang in the middle of the Brush Roll Drying Tray with the Rinse Funnel down into the opening on the Storage Tray. Then put the rinse cup into the rinse funnel.
- Lift your CrossWave® Cordless and place it onto the docking station to charge
- Plug the adapter into an outlet. The LED lights will illuminate when charging
- For maximum run time, charge for 4 hours prior to 1st use
- Fill your clean water tank with water and formula according to the levels on the back of the clean tank. For more help with this step, check out our “Filling the Clean Water Tank” video.
- Put the Clean Water Tank on the back of the machine by aligning the grooves in the side of the tank. Slide it until it clicks into place.
- To start the machine select either the Hard Floor or Area Rug setting.
- Recline your machine and the brush roll will start spinning.
- Hold the trigger for ten seconds to prime your machine with water and cleaning formula.
You’re now ready to start cleaning with your CrossWave®!