Your CrossWave® Cordless has an LED Light display that communicates different things about the battery to you. We’ll walk you through them all in this video.
- You’ll find the display on top of the carry handle.
- Make sure your docking station is plugged into a working outlet
- Put your CrossWave® Cordless onto the docking station.
- Depending on how charged the battery is you may see up to three lights
- When it is dead, you’ll see one red blinking light. It will increase up to three lights as it charges.
- When it’s fully charged on the docking station, there will be 3 white lights. The lights will go off after about 10 minutes.
- While using your machine if you see 3 solid red lights it indicates there is a clog in the brush roll.
- Turn machine off by pushing the Hard Floor button twice to remove obstruction. In case you experience red flashing lights turn machine off by pushing the hard floor button twice.
- Restart machine, if red flashing lights continue please contact us.
Now that you know the different battery indicator lights, you can get to cleaning with your CrossWave® Cordless!