The CrossWave® Cordless uses its spray function to wet the floor for cleaning.
- If it seems like there is too much water on the surface, here are a few tips to prevent that.
- Make sure you don’t prime the system for cleaning for longer than 10 seconds.
- If you find your floors are wetter than you like, release the spray trigger and make a few dry passes to help recover excess water and dry your floors faster.
- Switching to hard floor mode from area rug mode will also reduce the amount of solution dispensed on your floors.
- The clean water tank may also be leaking. Check the cap of the tank and make sure it is secure and leak free.
The right amount of water makes all the difference. We hope these tips get you back to using your CrossWave® Cordless!