If you’re experiencing streaking on your floors from your CrossWave Cordless here are some tips to help.
- You might not be using enough fresh cleaning solution when cleaning. Refer to our “Filling the Clean Tank” video.
- Make sure to hold the trigger to leave an even finish on your floor.
- Streaking can also occur if you use too much water during passes, causing your brushes to become over saturated.
- After making wet passes, release the trigger to go over the wet area without spraying. This will help dry floors faster.
- The last cause for streaking could be dirty brush rolls. To fix, follow steps in our “Cleaning the Brush Roll and Chamber” video. To clean the dirty brush roll, follow steps in our “3-in-1 Docking Station” video for the Clean Out Cycle.