If there is little or no water being sprayed from your CrossWave® Cordless, here are a few tips that will help.
- Check to see if your clean water tank is empty.
- The clean water tank also may not be seated properly. If this is the case, turn OFF your machine and re-seat the tank until it clicks into place.
- Also try priming the system by holding the spray trigger down for 10-15 seconds.
- Make sure the Brush Roll Window is latched into place. Turn OFF your machine and check to see if the brush window is secure.
- Make sure you are holding the trigger continuously while using the machine – this makes the front window light up.
- The spray tips under the brush roll window may be clogged on your machine. Use a paper clip to clear the spray tips. You’ll see the tips if you take the Brush Roll Window off. They’re located on either side of the hose.
These troubleshooting tips will allow you to get back to effective hard surface cleaning with your CrossWave®!