If your CrossWave® Cordless isn't turning on, you've come to the right place! We'll help you troubleshoot the issue in this video.
- As a note, your CrossWave® will only start suctioning when either the Area Rug or Hard Floor setting is selected. The brush begins when it is reclined, and spray begins when the trigger is pushed.
- There may be an obstruction that's keeping your CrossWave®'s Brush Roll from turning. You'll know this is happening if you see 1 solid red LED light on the Charging display. To fix this issue, see our "Cleaning the Brush Roll and Chamber" video.
- Another reason you don't have power could be because the handle isn't inserted properly into the body of the CrossWave®.
- Push down on the handle. When properly inserted, it should "click' into place.
- Remove the handle and re-insert into the body, push down until you hear a "click."
- Lastly, make sure your CrossWave®'s battery is charged. See our "Charging the Battery" video for complete steps on how to charge your machine.
Hopefully these tips have solved your problem so you can get back to cleaning.