Your CrossWave® Cordless works to vacuum and wash hard floors and area rugs. In this video, we’ll show you how to use your CrossWave® to clean area rugs.
- Before you begin cleaning your area rug, be sure that the brush rolls are free of excess dirt, mud, or sticky messes. Follow our “Cleaning the Brush Roll and Chamber” video to help you get started.
- Also make sure to check your area rug for colorfastness and remove any excess mud from your rug before cleaning.
- Press the Area Rug button to turn on your machine in the area rug setting then recline it.
- Start cleaning by holding the spray trigger and moving along the area rug forward and backward.
- Help dry your area rug faster by going over it a second time without holding the trigger.
- To stop the brush rolls, move your machine to its standing position.
It’s that easy to freshen up your area rugs using your CrossWave®!