Your CrossWave® Cordless runs on battery power. In this video, we’ll show you how to charge your CrossWave®.
- Lift and place your CrossWave® on the 3-in-1 Docking Station to charge.
- Plug the adapter into a wall outlet.
- The Battery Life Indicator Lights will light up when charging. If the lights don’t turn on, realign the machine on the Docking Station.
- For maximum run time, let your CrossWave® charge for 4 hours prior to use.
- See our video on the “LED Display” to understand all the charging statuses.
- Make sure your CrossWave® is fully charged before first use. To check the status, remove it from the charging base and turn the machine ON. You’ll know the battery is fully charged when all three white status lights are illuminated.
Now that you know how to properly charge your CrossWave®, you can get to cleaning!