Your CrossWave® Cordless Brush Roll may have stopped turning in the middle of your cleaning. It’s likely there is an obstruction, but don’t worry, we’re here to help.
- Your machine will let you know there’s a problem with the brush roll by showing three solid red lights.
- Turn your machine OFF by pushing the hard floor button, the red lights should turn off.
- Remove the brush window and brush roll from your machine, by pulling up on the front of the brush roll window.
- Pull the brush roll out by grabbing the tab on the brush roll and pulling up.
- Take out the hair wrap or large debris that was causing the machine to stop working. Check the ends of brush rolls and brush gear for hair or debris.
- Once the hair or debris is removed, put the Brush Roll back in and put the Brush Roll Window back on.
Now that your CrossWave® Cordless is free of any obstruction, you can get back to cleaning!