Are you experiencing water streaking on your floors while using your CrossWave? Here are some tips to help.
- You might not be using enough fresh cleaning solution when cleaning.
- Make sure to hold the trigger to leave an even finish on your floor.
- Steaking can also occur if you use too much water during passes.
- After making wet passes, release the trigger to go over the wet area without spraying. This will help dry floors faster.
- Before using your CrossWave, always make sure to thoroughly sweep or vacuum your floors.