Your CrossWave may have lost suction in the middle of cleaning. Don't worry, we're here to help. Here's a few tips to get things working properly again.
- Unplug and check to see if your clean tank is seated properly.
- Also, remove the dirty water tank and make sure there are no clogs in the hose below it.
- Remove the filter and clean both the screen and filter of any build up or debris and empty the tank before replacing it.
- Next, remove brush roll window by pulling up, and remove the brush by pulling up on the black tab.
- Check for any build up or clogs in the area leading up to the tank and remove.
- Check the brush for any build up of hair or string, and replace by putting the right side in first and lock the left side in by pushing down.
- Lastly, secure the brush window by inserting the tabs on the front and pressing down into place until you hear a click.
Now that your CrossWave is free of any obstruction, you may resume cleaning again!