The Easy Clean Storage Tray helps you both clean and store your CrossWave.
- To clean your machine, place it onto the storage tray.
- Pour water into the storage tray, filling up to the link showing the maximum amount of water allowed.
- Turn on your machine by pressing the Hard Floor button.
- Recline your machine backwards while in the storage tray. Let the machine run for 10 to 15 seconds until all the water is picked up.
- Then unplug the cord from the outlet.
- If any moisture is left over in the tray from cleaning, wipe it dry with a paper towel or cloth.
- Remove the brush roll window by grabbing the front and pulling up.
- Put the brush roll upright onto the Brush Roll Drying Tray to let it dry.
- To reinsert the brush roll, please reference our Cleaning Brush Roll Video.
- Then lock the pull tab into place by pressing downward.
- Reinsert the brush roll window by lining up the tabs with the edges of the foot.
- Push the brush roll window back into place until you hear a click.
Your CrossWave is now clean and ready to use again.