Collection/Dirty Water Tank for Select Portable Carpet Cleaners including the SpotClean Little Green, Series 2513.
To Empty the Dirty Water Tank, follow these instructions.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, turn power OFF and disconnect from electrical outlet before performing maintenance or troubleshooting.
- To remove the Dirty Water Tank simply pull the top of the tank to the right.
- Pull tab to remove plug from tank
- Carefully empty Dirty Water Tank, as some water may potentially enter/drain from center float stack.
- Close the tank plug and return tank to unit.
- Ensure tank is secure before use
- To disconnect the cleaning tools from the hose grip, push down on the button and pull straight off. (do NOT twist tool to remove it)
Store the Unit in protected, dry area at room temperature (40 degrees F to 110 degrees F)