We’re so excited you bought a CleanView vacuum. Your machine does require a few assembly steps, but don’t worry, we’ll show you those easy steps in this quick video.
Please note, you will need a Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Start by putting the upper handle onto the base and pushing it down
- Next use the 2 screws taped to the handle to secure the handle into the base.
- Take the lower cord wrap and turn it clockwise to lock into place.
- Put the end of the hose into the back of the vacuum. Turn it clockwise to lock into place
- Wrap the rest of the hose up and around the hose wrap on the handle and slide the end of the hose into the vacuum base on the right side.
- The last step is putting the accessory tools on the vacuum
- The dusting brush sits on the left side of the base just under the hose
- The TurboBrush tool sits on the top front of the upper handle
- The crevice tool stores inside the extension wand and both sit in the space between the cord wrap. Now wrap the cord around the upper and lower cord wrap
Now that you’re familiar with you vacuum, you can get to cleaning!