Clean Tank Assembly for Select Portable Carpet Cleaners including the SpotClean Little Green, Series 2513.
To fill the Clean Water/Solution Tank follow these instructions:
- Remove the tank by pulling the top of the tank away from the unit.
- Pull black tab to reveal tank opening. The plug rotates out of the way for easy filling.
- Add water to the indicated fill line on the solution tank.
- Add formula to the indicated fill line on the solution tank. Add 1 ounce of any BISSELL® Boost, if desired
- Replace the plug by rotating into place and pressing gently onto tank.
- Replace tank by lining the bottom with indentations on machine. Push the top of the tank into place until you hear a "click"
NOTE: Follow the fill lines on your Clean Water/Solution Tank to add the correct amount of hot tap water (140 degrees F / 60 degrees C MAX) and portable machine formula. Note there are different directions on the tank for small and large messes. DO NOT BOIL OR MICROWAVE WATER!