Clean Water Tank Assembly for the BISSELL® CrossWave® Pet, Series 2305, 2306, 2328.
To fill your clean water tank follow these instructions:
- The clean water tank is located on the back of the machine.
- Lift the clean water tank straight up to remove from the machine
- Unscrew the cap from the clean water tank.
- The clean water tank has two measuring volumes depending on the amount of space you would like to clean.
- For large area cleaning (up to 700 sq ft) - fill formula tank with warm tap water to the second water fill line. Then add formula to the second formula fill line.
- For small area cleaning (<350 sq ft) - fill formula tank with warm tap water to the first water fill line. Then add formula to the first formula fill line.
- Screw the cap back onto the clean water tank
- On the back of the machine, align clean water tank with the grooves and slide tank into place until you hear a click.
- NOTE: Fill with warm (140 degrees F/ 60 degrees C MAX) tap water and add the appropriate BISSELL Solution. DO NOT USE BOILING WATER. DO NOT HEAT WATER OR TANK IN MICROWAVE.
This part works with 4 products. View Products
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Clean Tank Assembly for CrossWave® Wet/Dry Vac|