The BISSELL® Area Rug Brush Roll helps you make the most of your BISSELL® CrossWave®, CrossWave® Pet Pro or your CrossWave® Cordless. It's safe to use on area rugs, so you can go from washing dog water off the kitchen floor to refreshing a nearby area rug after a puppy accident without having to switch machines. It's made with scrubby bristles that loosen tough messes up and off area rugs and into the machine. It's best to use this brush roll with our Area Rug Formula so you get your best results when cleaning results.More Details
- Every BISSELL® purchase helps save pets. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Eliminate stuck-on dirt from area rugs and carpet.
- Gently scrubs low pile carpets, giving area rugs a deeper clean.
- Works in the BISSELL® CrossWave®, CrossWave® PET PRO, and CrossWave® Cordless.
- Easy-to-Clean and easy-to-replace brush roll. We recommend replacing your Brush Roll every 6 months for best cleaning results.
- Use with BISSELL Area Rug Formula for best results.
This part works with 16 products. View Products
Pull up on the brush roll window to remove
Pull the brush roll tab to remove the brush roll.
Insert the new brush roll into the right side of the foot, then click the left side into place.
Line the brush roll window tabs on the foot of the machine and push the window back so it clicks into place.
Clean Area Rugs
Carpet Brush Roll bristles and Area Rug Formula work together to agitate and loosen dirt in area rugs, leaving them clean and refreshed.
Clean Wood Floors
Soft-Touch Microfiber Brush Roll is gentle on sealed hard floors. Plus, when combined with the Wood Floor Formula, both help to restore wood floors' natural shine.
Clean Multiple Surfaces
Multi-Surface Formula & Brush Roll let you seamlessly switch from cleaning sealed hard floors to area rugs with one machine.
Clean Up After Pets
The Pet Multi-Surface Brush Roll & Formula with Febreze Freshness work together to eliminate pet odors and messes while you clean.
Certain trademarks used under license from the Proctor & Gamble Company or its affiliates.
Product Specs & Support
|Name||Brush Roll - Area Rugs for Crosswave®|