If you have suction trouble with your BOLT Lithium, here are some tips.
- Check if the dirt container is full.
- Remove the container and empty it into the trash bin.
- You should also check your filter. Locate and turn the filter removal tab clockwise to operate the Clean-Turn feature. As you turn the tab, the filter will turn and help clean off excess dirt and debris.
- Pull the tab up to remove the filter from the dirt cup.
- Then empty into a trash bin.
- Turn the filter assembly tab counterclockwise to remove the mesh filter frame.
- You may rinse the filter and tank in warm water to clean. Make sure they are completely dry before replacing.
- Replace the filter back into the frame. Then the tab clockwise to lock the pieces together.
- Place the filter back into the dirt cup.
- If you need replacement filters, please visit our website.
- Lastly, make sure there are no clogs. Check the hand vac and remove any clogs before placing back on the unit.
- Then, lay it down, flip it over, remove the foot, and inspect the opening.
- Slide the tab down to unlock, then lift the corner cover piece.
- Grab the brush roll and remove.
- Clear your brush roll of any debris.
- Inspect the foot hose for any clogs.
- Replace the brush, then secure it into place by locking the tab.
- Securely replace the vacuum body into the foot until it clicks and put the hand vac on.
We hope you now have suction back with your BOLT Lithium!