Lets get you started on how to use your BOLT Lithium!
- To start cleaning, select the power button to turn the unit on.
- Select the motorized brush button to turn the brush roll on and off.
- The brush roll will be on when the stick vacuum is turned on. The brush roll helps improve cleaning soft surfaces such as low-pile area rugs.
- With the brush roll off, you can use your BOLT Lithium to clean hard surfaces.
- Your machine is equipped with a 2 way folding handle.
- Press the trigger on the handle and fold forward to easily clean underneath low places.
- Fold the handle backward for compact storage for your machine.
- You can also remove the hand vacuum from your machine. Press the button located at the top of the handle pull out.
- Press the power button on the hand vacuum and you can start cleaning.
- Your BOLT Lithium comes with specially designed tools to make clean ups easier.
- The Pet Hair Nozzle has rubberized teeth to pull and lift up embedded pet hair and dirt.
- The Crevice Tool with dusting brush reaches narrow spaces and is delicate on upholstery.
- The Scoop and Sweep Tool makes it easier to sweep in and vacuum debris.
We hope each feature comes in handy. Now you can get to cleaning!