If you experience power issues with your BOLT Lithium, here are some tips.
- Make sure your machine is properly charged.
- Plug in the adapter to a grounded outlet and plug the other end into the port on the charging base.
- Then place your vacuum onto the charging base.
- An alternative method to charging is to plug the cord directly into your machine.
- Be sure to use only the charger supplied with the BOLT Lithium.
- The label on the detachable hand vacuum will list which charger can be used.
- You will know it is charging if it is blinking red or blue.
- If no lights are lit when attempting to charge, try testing a different outlet in your home with a small device such as a cell phone charger.
- While charging it will go from blinking red to blinking blue.
- The battery is fully charged with the LED Lights show solid blue for 10 minutes and then flashes once every minute after that.
We hope your power troubles are resolved.