We'll show you how to empty the dirt tank and clean the filters on your BOLT Lithium.
- Make sure the vacuum is off.
- Press the release button on the handle to remove the hand vacuum.
- Then press the dirt cup removal button to release the dirt cup.
- Locate and turn the filter removal tab clockwise to operate the Clean-Turn feature. As you turn the tab, the filter will turn and help clean off excess dirt and debris.
- Pull the tab up to remove the filter from the dirt cup.
- Then empty into a trash bin.
- Turn the filter assembly tab counterclockwise to remove the mesh filter frame.
- You may rinse the filter and frame in warm water to clean. Make sure they are completely dry before replacing.
- Replace the filter back into the frame. Turn the tab clockwise to lock the pieces together.
- Place the filter back into the dirt cup.
- Then return the dirt cup to the hand vacuum and secure the hand vacuum to your machine.
Your dirt cup and filters are clean and ready for more use!