Has your cat peed on your carpet before? Is the stain or smell still lingering? Don't worry, BISSELL can get cat urine smells and stains out of your carpet. Mike Foote, one of our chemists, has some tips and tricks for you and explains why enzyme cleaners are the best options for old cat urine smells, while oxy based cleaners work well for stains.
- How to get rid of cat pee smell
- Use an enzyme-based formula
- Spray stain area generously and even get outside the stain area
- Cover the treated area with a damp cloth for 12-24 hours
- How to get rid of cat pee stains