Your Pet Hair Eraser comes with the handy LED Lighted Crevice Tool! For those dark, hard-to-reach spots, this tool will light your path! But first, let's show you how to get it working.
- Connect your Lighted Crevice Tool to the handle, wand, or hose, and the LED light will turn on automatically.
- If your LED light goes out, you'll need to change the batteries.
- To get the batteries you will need a small Phillips head screwdriver.
- Unscrew the small screw, and pull the cover off revealing the two batteries.
- Slide and pull out each battery, replacing them with new ones. Be sure the Plus side is facing out.
We hope you enjoy getting familiar with your LED Lighted Crevice Tool!