Emptying the dirt tank on your Pet Hair Eraser is easy. You'll know your tank is filled when it reaches the "full" line.
- Press the tank release button and lift the dirt tank.
- Over a trash bin, press the Tank Empty button and watch the ball of pet hair drop right out.
- If needed, you can twist counter-clockwise to remove the separator.
- This can be rinsed under warm water if needed - just make sure it is completely air dry before replacing.
- When finished emptying, close the bottom lid shut.
- Put the tank back on the machine bottom first and click into place.
It's that quick and easy to empty your tank with the Pet Hair Eraser!