Your Pet Hair Eraser Cordless Hand Vac has many features to help you with a quick and easy cleaning. Let’s get familiar with your new machine!
- Before you begin cleaning, make sure your hand vac is fully charged. Prior to first use, charge your hand vac for 5 hours.
- With your cable plugged into a grounded outlet, insert the charging adapter plug into the back of the unit. The power LED lights will turn red when charging. When fully charged, The red light will turn off.
- Your hand vac comes with versatile tools to help you in different areas of your home and car.
- The crevice tool extends your reach and allows you to clean narrow and difficult areas.
- Use the upholstery tool to clean soft surfaces in your home. The attached felt on the tool helps attract pet hair and dirt.
- The powerful motorized brush tool helps capture more embedded pet hair with added “felt” attached to the tool, providing a deeper clean.
- Use the 2-in-1 dusting brush to clean soft and delicate surfaces in your home.
- Both lightweight and cordless, the Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac is the perfect tool for easy everyday cleaning in your home and car!