If your Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac has low suction, don’t worry, here are some tips to help!
- Your dirt container may be full. Be sure to empty it to allow more debris to be picked up.
- The filter on your hand vacuum may need to be washed or replaced. Hand wash the filter and screen under warm water to clean it.
- Make sure that the filter has no gaps when replacing.
- If needed, you can buy a replacement filter on bissell.com
- Make sure your battery is charged. With the machine off, plug in your charger.
- The LED light will appear red when charging, and go blank when the battery is fully charged.
- These tips should help fix low suction trouble with your Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac!