When your Pet Hair Eraser Hand Vac is full, you’ll need to empty it. We’ll show you how.
- Turn the power off.
- Hold the hand vacuum vertically and press the release button to release the dirt cup.
- Remove the filter by grabbing the tabs and pulling up from the dirt cup.
- Empty dirt into a waste container.
- After heavy usage, remove any pet hair or dirt and debris from the filter and hand wash under warm water. Wash and rinse the filter gently and leave it out to dry.
- Once dry, replace the filter and attach back into the dirt cup until it snaps into place.
- You may now re-attach the dirt cup to the hand vacuum.
- Your dirt cup and filter are now empty and clean.