If your ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum isn’t picking up dirt, there’s a few things you can check.
- First make sure your machine is turned off. Then check if filters are clean. See steps in our “Filter Maintenance” video.
- Also check your vacuum for clogs by removing the foot and extension wand from the hand vacuum.
- Clear any debris, if necessary, before reassembling.
- Make sure your dirt tank is seated properly on your machine by removing the tank and re-seating it.
- If dirt is escaping from your vacuum, you could have a full dirt tank.
- See steps in our “Emptying the Dirt Tank” video.