In this video, you’ll learn everything you need to know about assembling, using and charging the battery for your ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum.
- To assemble, connect the extension wand to the motorized floor cleaning foot. They should click into place.
- Put the hand vacuum assembly on the extension wand. This should also click into place.
- Your vacuum needs to be charged for 4 hours before its first use.
- To charge your vacuum, plug the charger into the wall.
- Then plug the charger into the charging port on the back of the hand vac.
- Once fully charged, all 3 sections of the battery icon will be lit up.
- You can also charge your vacuum while it’s on the wall mount. See our video on “Installing Wall Storage & Charging Station”
- This vacuum can be used as a stick vac, hand vac or an extended reach vacuum with a hand vacuum and wand.
- Press the power button to turn it on.
- Decide which cleaning mode you want to use. For a full walk through of the different cleaning modes, see our video on “Cleaning Modes”.
- Your vacuum also comes with multiple attachments. See our video on “Using the Attachments” for more details.
- If you have the ICONpet™ Pro these tools also come with it. Additional tools can be purchased for use with your ICONpet™.
Now you’re ready to clean with your ICONpet™ Cordless Vacuum!