When using your CrossWave, it may appear hard to push. We hope these tips will help make it easier.
- First, make sure the water and formula tank is full.
- Then select the proper spray setting for the type of flooring you are cleaning.
- The Rug button will put down more water than the Hard Floor button.
- Any thick stuck on messes could make it difficult to push through, but once clean should move smoothly.
- Also, if you transition to a rug, the thicker it is, the more difficult it may be to push.
These tips should help you push through any mess you encounter on your bare floors or area rugs.