Many homes with hard floors also have area rugs. We'll show you how to clean your rugs using CrossWave.
- Before you begin cleaning your area rug, be sure that the brush rolls are free of excess dirt, mud, or sticky messes. Follow our brush roll cleaning video to help you get started. Also, make sure to check your area rug for colorfastness and remove any excess mud from your rug before cleaning.
- Press the Rug button to turn on your machine in the area rug setting.
- Start cleaning by holding the solution spray trigger and monitoring along the area rug forward and backward.
- Help dry your area rug by going over it a second time with the trigger released.
- To stop the brush roll, return your machine to its standing position.
It's that easy to freshen up your area rugs using your CrossWave!