We'll help you assembly your CrossWave so you can experience its unique cleaning power.
- Start by sliding the handle into the body until it clicks.
- Fill your clean water tank with the desired amount of water. You can follow our instructions in another video for more help filling the tank.
- Slide the tank into the back of your machine until you hear a click
- To start the machine, plug it in, then choose either the Hard Floor or Rug setting.
- Recline your machine and the brush roll will start spinning.
- Hold the trigger for ten seconds to prime your machine with water and cleaning solution.
- Your CrossWave is now ready to start cleaning.
- When you are done cleaning, the Easy Clean Storage Tray lets you easily store your product between uses and serves as a method for cleaning and drying the product.
- Assembling the Easy Clean Tray is easy too.
- Line up the arrows for each piece and simply slide the Storage Tray into the Drying Tray.
Now that you are familiar with your CrossWave, you can clean your floors in one step!