If there is little or no water being sprayed from your machine, here are a few tips that will help.
- Check to see if your clean water tank is empty.
- The clean water tank also may not be seated properly.
- You may try priming the system by holding the spray trigger for 10 - 15 seconds
- The brush window could also not be latched into place. Turn off your machine and check to see if the brush window is secure.
- Make sure you are holding the trigger continuously while using the machine - this makes the front window light up.
- The spray tips under the brush roll window may be clogged on your machine. Use a pin to clear the spray tips.
These troubleshooting tips will allow you to get back to effective hard surface cleaning with your CrossWave!