To make sure your BISSELL air400 is giving you accurate air quality readings, you should clean its particle sensor once every two weeks. Doing so is easy, and we’ll show you how in this video.
- First, locate the sensor on the right side of the air purifier. Then use a Phillips-head screwdriver to open the sensor door
- Take the blue sensor screen out and clean it gently with a cotton swab
- After cleaning the blue sensor screen, put it back in place, close the sensor door, and use the screwdriver to secure the door back in place
- The sensor on your BISSELL air400 should be good to go for the next two weeks
- However, if the particle count display is still high after you clean the particle sensor, it may be time to replace your filter