Bare Floor Tool fits select Upright Carpet Cleaning Machines, Including Series: 2084, 2085, 2089.
To attach the Bare Floor Tool to your machine, follow these directions:
- With foot, press the red power button, to turn off unit and then unplug.
- Remove the clean water tank lifting straight up and away from lower body.
- Release Collection Tank latches (on each side) by pulling up from the bottom of latch and then out.
- Attach the hard floor tool by hooking it into the front of the nozzle. Rotate down until it snaps into place.
- Return both tanks to the machine and plug into a proper outlet.
NOTE: To reduce the risk of fire and electric shock when cleaning a hard floor, the BISSELL hard floor tool must be used and it must only be used with BISSELL 2X Hard Floor Solutions cleaning fluid intended for use with this appliance.