After much use, you'll need to empty the bin and clean the filter. Here's how.
- Pull the dirt bin handle and lift it out of the AirRam
- Over a waste basket, release the latch with the green arrow to pull open the lid.
- Push the green lever towards the open lid to empty.
- Pull the green lever back towards the bottom, then close the dirt bin lid.
- Pull the filter out of the dirt bin and tap on the side of a waste basket to remove debris.
- Firmly hold the filter and remove the separator by gently pulling apart.
- You may wash the filter and remove the separator by gently pulling apart.
- You may wash the filter under warm water. Do not use detergents or soaps. Allow the filter to dry completely before replacing.
- Once completely dry, slide the filter back onto the separator.
- Then replace the filter in the dirt bin.
- You can now replace the dirt bin.
Emptying the bin and cleaning the filter is that easy!